Well the time has come again ,New people to meet,new set of activities to do,Plan just for the Success leaving only the memories of Failures behind you.Well Guess i am talking about My new Year Resolutions. There are plenty this time to be made. Just Listing out few of them here.
Check out My Favourite Photos of 2008 @ My Gallery 2008-2009 New Year Gallery
Note : You need to install the Microsoft’s Silverlight to check the Gallery.
The Year 2008 was a very Memorable year for me in terms of My academics now just looking forward to achieve the same in 2009.
Added to the List is My Job ,Right now i am working as intern,Expecting Myself to learn more on the Job ,take up challenging tasks and complete them successfully.
Last year saw me clearing some Certification on Dotnet and HTML offered from Brainbench,and this year thou am planning further ahead to take up some Microsoft Exams provided i learn what is required to Clear the Exam as well as to complete the project.
Towards my Contribution for the Community of Technical groups, i am planning to attend most of the Events organised by the Local User Groups especially ( BDOTNET , BDOTNET Student and few others related to Adobe etc…).I am also planning myself to contribute to the OpenSource platform maybe on Mono or SharpDevelop Project (Donno whether i will get enough time to do so ).
Last year saw me do well in Most of the IT Events.Especially the Adobe Boot camp Event (qualified till the final round) and My Computer Architecture project with Rupam Khaitan ( Smart Libtary usig RFID ) which was quite new for US and something that we tried different from what others did and Microsoft’s Imagine Cup IT Challenge where i Qualified for the 2nd Round.Probably this is like the Pre-Final Round before the contestants get selected for the World-Wide Finals @ Egypt.Well as expected looking forward to atleast qualify for the World-Wide Finals to be held in the Month of April- May in Egypt.
I also have myself enrolled for Microsoft’s Student2Business Contest and submitting one of My Academic project for the same.
In the Year 2008, i owned few of the Microsoft’s Original Softwares that was provided as a part of the Microsoft DreamSpark program.
The GIDS 2008 was a rocking event that was held @ IISC for which i got the Student’s PASS through BDOTNET Student group and expecting for another free pass for 2009 also :-).
The Year 2009 will again see me Live my Life the way i wanted to be , with more focussed on My professional Career.
Things i would like to Carry forward for 2009
- My performance @ both academics and profession
- Be a Good Listener and be as entertaining as i can.
- Involvement with peer to share knowledge.
- To do just for what i was Recruited for.
- Imagine Cup ( This is My last chance . so had to include it )…
New Things to follow as a part of My profession
- I will contribute to an open-source project.
- I will go back and do something interesting with all my half finished projects
- I will attempt to think of Design Patterns as a guide for My programming.
- I will not try to learn a new language. Instead I will surprise everyone by programming something completely unexpected in one I already know ( May be even in Java ).
- I will write ten lines of code everyday for someone I love.
- I will be nice to the people who pay me :-).
(The above things to be followed was a inspiration from Michael Claore’s New Year Resolution for Coder’s , i had to Customize for My requirement :-))
Things that failed to meet my expectation
- Plan to participate in the Software Development Event of Imagine Cup that didn’t materialize .(Probably i could not find people who serously wanted to be part of ).
Nothing much of bad memories becoz of my good people around me pushing My Life to a new heights of Success and i wish all of them a Very Happy Newyear 2009.