Earlier in August , Microsoft had released the Windows Phone 7 Jumpstart Videos . This really helped me to get to know about the basics of the Windows Phone 7 and the Development on this new platform .
Now , its time to catch up some advanced series of training on the Windows Phone 7 .
Microsoft is hosting two Live Meeting broadcasts on 21st September , 2010
Here’s the schedule
Part – 1 would be held on September 21, 2010 from 8am-11am PDT
- Session 1 : Panorama and Pivots
- Session 2 : Bing Maps
- Session 3 : XNA Part 1
- Session 4 : XNA Part 2
Part -2 would be held on September 21, 2010 12pm-4pm PDT
- Session 5 : Planning and Optimizing for Performance, Part 1
- Session 6 : Planning and Optimizing for Performance, Part 2
- Session 7 : Windows Phone 7 Design and Design using Microsoft Blend
- Session 8 : Live Q&A Panel with Microsoft SME’s
You can Register for the session in the below links