As 2010 draws to a end , i am taking a moment to look back at some of the most populat posts on my Blog for the year 2010. At this moment , i would also like to thank the all the readers who visited my blog.
There were 111 blog posts this year and with this , i’d like to share some of my favourites / top posts of 2010 . These top posts are based on the traffic as well as the feedback received and how useful the article was .
Top 10 Posts
- Using Input Scope in Windows Phone
- SQL Server 2008 – Change Edit Top 200 Rows and Select Top 1000 Rows to Select/Edit All
- Themes for the Visual Studio 2010 IDE
- Restoring SQL Server 2008 R2 Backup file to SQL Server 2008
- My First Windows Phone 7 Application
- Visual Studio 2010 is faster if the Windows Automation API 3.0 is installed
- Microsoft’s List of Opensource Projects
- Local Database Support for Windows Phone 7
- Getting Started with Windows Mobile Development
- No Support for Windows Mobile 6.X Development in Visual Studio 2010 ??
Incase , you have missed out on any of the above posts , check them out and let me know your feedback :))
Interesting facts in 2010
I was also surprised to see some interesting stats of my website collected via google analytics .
- 55,870 Unique Visits- 75,361 + Pageviews and an average pageviews of 1.35.
- 48 % of the website traffic was from search engines and 17% being direct traffic
- 36.67% of the visitors used Firefox while 32% of the visitors used IE
- As usual , Windows OS users have been the maximum visitors with 92% ( Windows 7 – 51%, Windows XP – 37% ) .
- Average time spent on the site: 01:24 mins
- Traffic from 166 countries with USA (13,612 visits ) , India (7500 visits)
Thats it with just a small recap and with the New Year ahead
Happy New Year to All !!!