In one of my previous posts , i wrote about “My 10 favourite Programming Quotes” .
Some of the visitors commented saying that it was a fresh Monday reading . So how about ending the week with another one ? .
Yes , this posts will be about my favourite “Non – Programming” Quotes for the Programmers .
The quotes are really inspiring and its up to the programmers to related it to the programming terms to understand them .
Here’s the list of my 10 top “Non – Programming” Quotes for Programmers .
- “Your task is not to foresee the future, but to enable it” – Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
- “Theory and practice sometimes clash. And when that happens, theory loses. Every single time.” – Linus Torvalds
- “It’s a good thing to turn your mind upside down now and then, like an hour-glass, to let the particles run the other way.” – Christopher
- “The dream is the small hidden door in the deepest and most intimate sanctum of the soul, which opens to that primeval cosmic night that was soul long before there was conscious ego and will be soul far beyond what a conscious ego could ever reach.” – Carl Jung
- “If the path be beautiful, let us not ask where it leads.” – Anatole France
- “To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe.” – Anatole France
- “Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one else can see.” - Arthur Schopenhauer
- “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door”. – Milton Berle
- “Albert Einstein: Don’t let your brain interfere with your heart.” – Albert Einstein
Wasn’t that inspiring ???