Just found an interesting comment from David Intersimone in one of his Blog post “Want more….Food” in Sip from the Firehose ( David I’s (David Intersimone) Embarcadero blog about programming, languages, databases, history, and more. ) .
“We are putting Delphi (and C++Builder) everywhere this year and over the next 5 years. Today you can use Delphi for Desktop, Client/Server, Multi-Tier, Cloud, Web, Web Services (REST and SOAP). This year you will also be able to build for Macintosh and iOS. Linux is also on the roadmap for the coming years along with Android, Blackberry and Windows Phone 7.”
It is definitely a welcome news for the Delphi Developers and for other developers who still think Delphi is Dying ( which is indeed not ) …
Nice to hear this …
Delphi is still considered to be one of the good development tool for Native Development and this will really be interesting to see how it is adapted to the Mobile platforms…
It hope that this becomes reality soon …
You may also like -
- Delta Engine for iOS, Android and Windows Phone
- When will Kaththi 3D Game for iOS (iPad , iPhone ) be Released ?
- Download Kaththi Official 3D Game for iOS (iPad and iPhone)
- Video Training – Windows Phone 7 Development series for Android Developers
- Mono Touch Books for .NET Developers and iPhone Development is out
- Promising sales figure of Windows Phone 7 , the game starts now
- Mobile CodeRage Online Conference 2013
- Webinar – Delphi and RAD Studio development for iOS Mobile Preview
- Webinar – Create mobile web apps and native apps for iOS, Android, and more with RAD Studio XE2
- CodeRage Mobile Session Replays Download now available
- Microsoft Band Guide – System requirements and Health App for Microsoft Band
- Meme IDE(Beta) for Developing Apps for Android , Windows Mobile and iPhone is released
- New IDE for Mobile App Developers ( Windows Mobile , Android , Apple iOS )
- TRIGGER – Cross Platform framework for Android and iOS
- Which tablet platform to pick for your App iOS, Android, Windows or HTML5?