Google is organising a DevFests 2011 on September 15 in Bangalore and September 17 in Hyderabad .
DevFest is a free event that provides opportunity for the developers to learn about Google technologies and provides an opportunity for the developers to meet engineers who work on the google products and interact with them .
The target audience for the DevFests 2011 are web, mobile, and enterprise developers building applications in the cloud with Google and open web technologies attend DevFest.
The following tentative sessions are planned during the Google DevFests 2011 in Bangalore
- Android Market for Developers by Tony Chan
- Working Off the Grid: HTML5 Offline by Boris Smus
- What’s new and important in Android by Rajdeep Dua and Tony Chan
- Integrating with Google Apps: New APIs, New Features and Best Practices by Claudio Cherubino and Michael Manoochehri
- Building Integrated Applications on Google’s Cloud Technologies by Alfred Fuller
- Cross Platform Game Programming with PlayN by Lilli Thompson
- Displaying Large Geographic Datasets: Google Fusion Tables by Chris Broadfoot
- Google Apps Marketplace: Launching and Growing your Business by Claudio Cherubino and Michael Manoochehri
- DevTools Tips and Tricks by Boris Smus
- Building Robust, Redundant, Reliable Web Applications on High Replication Datastore by Alfred Fuller
- Finding Your Place in the World: Google Places API by Chris Broadfoot
- Excellence in the Android User Experience by Anirudh Dewani
- Enterprise Workflow with Apps Script by Claudio Cherubino and Michael Manoochehri
For complete information regarding the timings , check India Google DevFests 2011
Know more about the event and register from the http://code.google.com/events/devfests/2011/index.html