Legacy code is a real problem with C++ applications. With so many developers working on the same codebase over time – decades even — your code gets complicated and full of dependencies.
Unit testing is often the best solution to ensure that your legacy code does what it’s supposed to do. But sometimes unit testing C++ legacy code can be problematic.
In this webinar, you will learn how to:
- deal with global C functions
- deal with private calls to functions that you want to avoid
- deal with your code creating objects that you want to ignore
- test when there is no external state to check
- simulate values that are returned by reference
TypeMock will also be giving away a copy of Isolator++ for Windows and Linux to two attendees.
To know more about the event and register, go to http://www.typemock.com/cpp-top-5-unit-testing-problems-webinar