Embarcadero is organising an Online technical conference( CodeRage 6 ) for software developers from October 17 – October 21 , 2011 .
CodeRage 6 will include sessions covering topics like
- C++ Builder
- Embarcadero Prism
- RAD Studio
- InterBase® XE Database
- and more…
Get ready for some great speakers and an awesome program of totally technical sessions and even some sessions on wild, fun, and crazy uses of technology. You won’t want to miss it!
Some of the sessions include
- DataSnap XE2: New Features and Improvements – In this session , Mathew DeLong – Embarcadero will explain the latest release of DataSnap comes with many new feature, from improved Cloud APIs (Azure and Amazon) to better monitoring and session management.
- REST and Mobile DataSnap Client Development – In this session , Mathew DeLong – Embarcadero will cover topics related to REST proxy generation for the following mobile devices; Android, BlackBerry, iPhone and Windows Phone 7.
- Android Development with Oxygene for Java – In this session , Jim McKeeth – RemObjects Software will explain how one can use the Delphi skills to build native Android applications using RemObjects’ new Oxygene for Java. Using the same language and compiler as Oxygene for .NET, which powers Embarcadero Prism XE2, Oxygene for Java is the quickest way Delphi developers can start building Android applications today.
- iOS Development with FireMonkey – Anders Ohlsson – Embarcadero will explain the development process IDE -> xCode -> device. See how to call OS functions, work with Styles, in both HD and 3D of using FireMonkey
Not just these , there are many other topics that will be discussed during the conference like
- Using jQuery Mobile with Intraweb
- Skinning VCL Applications with VCL Styles
- Introduction to 64-bits on Windows
- Preparing New and Existing Applications for Delphi XE2 & FireMonkey
- Motion-based User Interfaces using the Microsoft Kinect Controller & Delphi
- Delphi Tips and Tricks with Marco Cantù and Cary Jensen
- Effectively Using CodeSite Express in RAD Studio XE2
- UI Design with Raize Components and RAD Studio XE2
- The Future of Web Development
- Windows Phone 7 Development
Know the complete Agenda here
You can Register for the event here