MobileBits , one of the German game developer and MiddleWare provider has announced the release of Delta Engine .
What is Delta Engine ?
Delta Engine allows the Developers to develop Apps for Windows , (iOS) iPad , iPhone , Android and Windows Phone under Windows with .NET but requires a Marketplace account for other platforms .
The Delta Engine is currently free for use on Windows and is written using .NET .
The Delta Engine is still in Beta and in the future , the support for next up are Xbox 360, Linux, MacOS, the Web is also planned .
Some of the features of Delta Engine includes
- Develop with .NET for all AppStore platforms
- Easy to learn and to build
- Lightweight and fast
- Teamwork made easy
- Assets and code are Open Source
The Developers can use the Delta Engine directly in Visual Studio 2010.
Watch the Delta Engine Preview from the below embedded youtube video
You can know more about Delta Engine from the MobileBits website
You may also like -
- When will Kaththi 3D Game for iOS (iPad , iPhone ) be Released ?
- Download Kaththi Official 3D Game for iOS (iPad and iPhone)
- Delphi everywhere – Mac, iOS , Android, Blackberry, Windows Phone …
- Video Training – Windows Phone 7 Development series for Android Developers
- How to develop iPad and iPhone Apps in Windows?
- Mono Touch Books for .NET Developers and iPhone Development is out
- Meme IDE(Beta) for Developing Apps for Android , Windows Mobile and iPhone is released
- Promising sales figure of Windows Phone 7 , the game starts now
- Microsoft Band Guide – System requirements and Health App for Microsoft Band
- Wordament – First iPhone game with Xbox Live achievements
- New IDE for Mobile App Developers ( Windows Mobile , Android , Apple iOS )
- Download – Pokemon Go for for Windows 10 (Third Party app)
- iUI – HTML5 Framework for Android , iOS and Rim
- Free eBook Download – Creating Mobile apps with Xamarin Forms
- Popular cross-platform (android and iOS) to-do list app