Embarcadero is organising sessions on FireMonkey on Feb 23, 2012 and Feb 24 ,2012 in Mumbai and Bangalore respectively.
During these sessions , Anders Ohlsson from Embarcadero Developer Relations Team will explain you on how to create visually stunning and business oriented applications using FireMonkey.
What is FireMonkey ?
FireMonkey is the next-generation CPU/GPU powered application platform for businesses, enabling developers to rapidly build visually engaging HD and 3D applications with blazing native performance on Windows, Mac OSX, and iOS.
Some of the other things that you will learn during the sessions include
- Create stunning business applications with FireMonkey and apply it to new or existing applications
- Build 64-bit Delphi applications to take advantage of the latest hardware
- Create a single application and target both Windows and OSX
- Connect any visual element to any type of data using LiveBindings
- Modernise the look and feel of your Windows applications with VCL styles
- Create mobile-optimised web applications and stand-alone apps for iOS and Android devices using RadPHP
- Migrate from Version 5,7 to XE2 tips and tricks
- Develop in 64 bit
Know more about the sessions , timings , venue and registration here