Just came across this Development Platform for iOS and Android and hence wanted to share them here.
TRIGGER is a Cross Platform app framework to build iOS , Android and Web Apps using HTML5.
TRIGGER , the name sounds very powerful isn’t it ?
Some of the features of TRIGGER includes
- Simple development setup process.
- Distribute in multiple native app stores faster.
- and more…
I hope that soon they bring in support to Windows Phone too
Know more about TRIGGER – Cross Platform framework Android and iOS here
You may also like -
- Which tablet platform to pick for your App iOS, Android, Windows or HTML5?
- iUI – HTML5 Framework for Android , iOS and Rim
- Popular cross-platform (android and iOS) to-do list app
- Webinar – Build native Android, iOS and Windows apps with Visual Studio
- Webinar – Create mobile web apps and native apps for iOS, Android, and more with RAD Studio XE2
- Delphi everywhere – Mac, iOS , Android, Blackberry, Windows Phone …
- New IDE for Mobile App Developers ( Windows Mobile , Android , Apple iOS )
- Webinar – Get to More Devices Faster with FireMonkey
- Microsoft Band Guide – System requirements and Health App for Microsoft Band
- Free eBook Download – Creating Mobile apps with Xamarin Forms
- When will Kaththi 3D Game for iOS (iPad , iPhone ) be Released ?
- Embarcadero’s Exclusive Android and iOS Tech Preview Webinar
- Android and iOS Development Exclusive Tech Preview Event in India
- Download – Pokemon Go for for Windows 10 (Third Party app)
- Delta Engine for iOS, Android and Windows Phone