Embarcadero is organising a webinar on the topic “Create mobile web apps and native apps for iOS, Android, and more with RAD Studio XE2” on March 7 , 2012 at 18.30 (Mumbai) time.
In this session , the presenters Andreano Lanusse, Anders Ohlsson, and Al Mannarino will share how developers can create Native Delphi apps using RAD Studio XE2 for the following platforms
- Mobile Web Apps for iOS
- DataSnap native clients for Android , iOS , Windows Phone and BlackBerry
You will also get a chance to learn how to develop Native FireMonkey iOS apps with Delphi and also enable Windows Phone, Android, iOS and BlackBerry apps to connect and interact with DataSnap Servers.
Know more about the Webinar – Create mobile web apps and native apps for iOS, Android, and more with RAD Studio XE2 here
You may also like -
- Embarcadero’s Exclusive Android and iOS Tech Preview Webinar
- Delphi everywhere – Mac, iOS , Android, Blackberry, Windows Phone …
- Webinar – Build native Android, iOS and Windows apps with Visual Studio
- Android and iOS Development Exclusive Tech Preview Event in India
- 31 Days of RAD Studio XE2 Tutorial Series
- Delphi’s RAD Studio XE2 released
- Webinar – Get to More Devices Faster with FireMonkey
- TRIGGER – Cross Platform framework for Android and iOS
- Which tablet platform to pick for your App iOS, Android, Windows or HTML5?
- iUI – HTML5 Framework for Android , iOS and Rim
- Popular cross-platform (android and iOS) to-do list app
- Free eBook Download – Creating Mobile apps with Xamarin Forms
- Know about Latest Embarcedero Products for Android , Windows and iPhone Developers
- New IDE for Mobile App Developers ( Windows Mobile , Android , Apple iOS )
- Download – Pokemon Go for for Windows 10 (Third Party app)