If you are new to FireMonkey, then here’s a chance for you to get to know more about FireMonkey.
Embarcadero is currently running an e-learning training series on Windows and Mac development with FireMonkey.
Every week, Embarcadero conducts a 30 minute online session followed by 15 minutes Q&A on FireMonkey
4 sessions were already finished and 3 more interesting sessions are awaited.
Below are list of sessions
- May 3: Lesson 1 – Introduction to FireMonkey and Development Environment Setup
- May 10: Lesson 2 – Creating your First FireMonkey Desktop Application
- May 17: Lesson 3 – The Integrated Development Environment
- May 24: Lesson 4 – Programming Language Basics
- May 31: Lesson 5 – Designing a FireMonkey HD User Interface
- June 7: Lesson 6 – Connecting to Data
- June 14: Lesson 7 – Creating a FireMonkey 3D Application
- June 21: Lesson 8 – Using FireMonkey image and Animation Effects
- June 28: Lesson 9 – Building Multi-Client, Multi-Platform, Multi-Tier applications
- Delphi language version at 10:00AM PDT / 1:00PM EDT / 17:00 UTC
- C++ language version at 11:00AM PDT / 2:00PM EDT / 18:00 UTC
Know more about E-Learning – Getting Started with Windows and Mac Application Development with FireMonkey and Register here