Microsoft Windows Identity Foundation Cookbook from PackPub and written by Sandeep Chandra is now published and is available for purchase .
Sandeep Chandra is a Microsoft National Systems Integrator , Gold Certified Partner and Director of Solutions , Neudesic.
His expertise lies in several Microsoft Technologies and has authored many articles in online developer magazine. Service Oriented Computing, Pervasive Computing and Haptic Devices are his areas of interest.
The book “Microsoft Windows Identity Foundation Cookbook” covers topcs that includes Windows Identity Foundation , ADFS etc.
The Book has 7 chapters and contains 30+ recepies to master claims-based access control in ASP.NET MVC 3 applications using Windows Identity Foundation and Access Control Services.
- Chapter 1: Overview of Claims-based Identity
- Chapter 2: Programming with Windows Identity Foundation
- Chapter 3: Advanced Programming with Windows Identity Foundation
- Chapter 4: Cloud-based Identity with Azure Access Control Service
- Chapter 5: Identity Management with Active Directory Federation Services
- Chapter 6: Enterprise Server Interoperability with WIF, Azure ACS 2.0, and ADFS 2.0
- Chapter 7: Extension and Future of Windows Identity Foundation
You can buy the book from Amazon store from the below links