Microsoft’s learning and Developer Platform Evangelism team (DPE) is providing another exciting learning opportunities for the IT Professionals with the Windows Server 2008 expertise to upgrade their skills to Windows Server 2012 and prepare for the exam 70-417.
Rick Claus, Microsoft Senior Technical Evangelist and Ed Liberman, Train Signal are Windows Server experts will be leading the Windows Server 2012 course.
The Jumpstart – Prepare for Exam 70-417 – Windows Server 2012 will be held on October 23-24, 2012 (2 days) from 9.00 am – 4.00 pm (PST) and is a Live / online virtual classroom session.
Some of the modules that are expected to be covered during this event includes
- Installing and Configuring Servers Based on Windows Server 2012
- Monitoring and Maintaining Windows Server 2012
- Managing Windows Server 2012 by Using Windows PowerShell 3.0
- Managing Storage for Windows Server 2012
- Implementing Network Services
- Implementing Direct Access
- Implementing Failover Clustering
- Implementing Hyper-V
- Implementing Failover Clustering with Hyper-V
- Implementing Dynamic Access Control
- Implementing Active Directory Domain Services
- Implementing Active Directory Federation Services
Know more about Jumpstart – Prepare for Exam 70-417 – Windows Server 2012 and register here