CodeRage is back with CodeRage 7 scheduled to be held from November 6 – 8 and December 10-12, 2012.
What is CodeRage?
CodeRage is one of the Embarcadero popular online conference on the technologies like Delphi, C++ Builder, HTML5 Builder, Embarcadero Prism, Fire Monkey etc.
The CodeRage 7 includes
- Delphi Conference scheduled to be held from November 6-8, 2012.
- C++ Conference scheduled to be held from December 10-12, 2012.
Some of the sessions includes
- What’s New in the Delphi Language by Bob Swart
- Migration from Client/Server to Multi-tier with DataSnap and Delphi by Vsevolod Leonov – Embarcadero
- IDE Productivity Tips & Techniques by Brian Long – Brian Long Consultancy & Training Services Ltd
- Introduction to Visual LiveBindings by Sarina DuPont and Henry Liu – Embarcadero
- An Overview of New Features of FireMonkey FM2, Part I by Darren Kosinski – Embarcadero
- An Overview of New Features of FireMonkey FM2, Part II by Darren Kosinski – Embarcadero
- Creating Custom FireMonkey Controls with Delphi XE3 by Ray Konopka – Raize Software
- Creating your First InterBase Application using Delphi by Quinn Wildman – Embarcadero
- dbExpress Connectivity to SQLite by Stephen Blas – Embarcadero
- An Introduction to Model-View-View Model (MVVM) in Delphi by Malcolm Groves – Embarcadero
- FireMonkey with Style by Marco Cantu’ – Wintech Italia Srl
- HTML5 Builder Mobile Development & Deployment by Sarina DuPont – Embarcadero
- Delphi XE3 Development for Windows 8 by Marco Cantu’ – Wintech Italia Srl
- HTML5 Builder Multi-tier Application Development by Al Mannarino – Embarcadero
- FireMonkey 3D Programming in C++Builder XE3 by Paweł Głowacki – Embarcadero
- Using jQuery with DataSnap REST Applications by Marco Cantu’ – Wintech Italia Srl
Know more about CodeRage 7 – Delphi Conference Sessions and register at Event’s site