On October 29, 2012 (last month), Microsoft had released the Windows Phone 8 and Windows Phone 8 SDK. If you are one of the Windows Phone developers or plan to develop Windows Phone 8 apps in the near future , here’s an excellent opportunity to get to know more about the Windows Phone 8 development from the experts.
Microsoft is organizing a Windows Phone 8 Webcast Series starting from 26 November 2012 that lets you to get started with the Windows Phone 8 application development.
Below are the webcast topics that is scheduled from November 26, 2012
- Getting Started with Windows Phone 8 – Development Tools & Dev. Centre (November 26, 2012)
- Designing Apps for Windows Phone 8 (27 November 2012)
- Application Lifecycle for Windows Phone 8 (November 28 , 2012)
- Building Apps for Windows Phone 8 (November 29 , 2012)
- Windows Phone Store and making your apps submission ready (November 30 , 2012)
Know more about the detailed session details, timings and registration by visiting the Windows Phone 8 Webcast Series event page