Few weeks back , Microsoft had hosted a 2 day virtual classroom event for Windows Phone 8 developers “Building Apps for Windows Phone 8 Jump Start” by Andy Wigley and Rob Tiffany .
If you are a Windows Phone developer or wanted to kick-start your Windows Phone development and missed out on watching the Building Apps for Windows Phone 8 Jump Start online , you can watch the recorded version of the event . The videos are up in the Channel 9 MSDN website .
Below are the links of the videos on MSDN Channel 9 website .
- Introducing Windows Phone 8 Development Part 1
- Introducing Windows Phone 8 Development Part 2
- Designing Windows Phone 8 Apps
- Building Windows Phone 8 Apps
- Files and Storage on Windows Phone 8
- Windows Phone 8 Application Lifecycle
- Background Agents
- Tiles and Lock Screen Notifications
- Push Notifications
- Using Phone Resources in Windows Phone 8
- App to App Communication in Windows Phone 8
- Network Communication in Windows Phone 8
- Proximity Sensors and Bluetooth in Windows Phone 8
- Speech Input in Windows Phone 8
- Maps and Location in Windows Phone 8
- Wallet Support
- In-App Purchasing
- The Windows Phone Store
- Enterprise App Architecture
- Windows Phone 8 and Windows 8 Cross Platform Development
- Mobile Web