LINQ tutorials and Resource Links
Want to learn LINQ(Language Integrated Query) in .NET ? In this blog post , I will share links to some LINQ tutorials that the developers find interesting and useful to get started with.
What is LINQ ?
LINQ stands for Language Integrated Query . According to MSDN ,
“Language-Integrated Query (LINQ) is a set of features introduced in Visual Studio 2008 that extends powerful query capabilities to the language syntax of C# and Visual Basic.”
LINQ tutorial Links
Below are some of the links or resources to get to know more about LINQ.
- LINQ (Language-Integrated Query) – MSDN
- Hooked on LINQ
- 101 LINQ Samples
- How Do I… ? New Entity Framework Videos
- ADO.NET Entity Framework: What. How. Why.?
- Chatting about LINQ and ADO.NET Entities
- LINQ in Action
- Charlie Calvert’s Blog Links
The above one’s are some of the good tutorials and blog links to learn more about LINQ .