This article will explain how to create or add Dropdown list to viagra usa Microsoft Excel 2007 Worksheet A Drop down list is a essay on addiction pre defined list, from which a user can choose a value. Drop down list can be usually seen in a . The best example may be selection of a city while filling the address in a registration form.
How to add Dropdown list in Microsoft Excel 2007 ?
The following steps demonstrate how to add a drop down list in Microsoft excel.
Here is how you can do it,
- Launch “Microsoft Excel 2007”.
- In “Microsoft Excel 2007” Navigate to Menu bar and click “new excel worksheet” and select “blank document”.
- Let’s add few information into the cells one by one.
A1 – Pallavi
A2 -Pallavi D
A3 -Pallavi P
A4 -Pallavi Joshi
- Select the cell where you want the drop down list to be shown. Eg. D5
- Go to menu bar again and in “Data Tab” select “Data Validation” and then select “” from the list.
- In the “Data Validation” Dialog box from “Settings” tab select “List” in thegeneric cialis canadapharmacy canadianfree viagra samples before buyinghow much does cialis costdoes generic viagra workcialis and alcoholhttp://cialisonline-canadian.com/canada pharmacyonline viagra buypharmacy canadian
given options and enter the following into the text box.
- Now you should be able to see the in your selected cell.