This article will explain in Microsoft Excel 2007 Worksheet. Freezing of columns or rows helps in managing large amount of information. Suppose, you have a huge and when scrolling to different records , you might still want to view viagra tabs the first row / column on the screen but still scroll through the end of the record. In these cases, freezing the first row/column (depending on which one is the column name) will allow you to view the first row/column always. How to freeze columns in Microsoft Excel 2007? class
- Launch “Microsoft Excel 2007”.
- In “Microsoft Excel 2007” Navigate to Menu bar and click “new excel worksheet” and select “blank document”.
- Let’s take the following for demonstration.
- Navigate to “View “tab in menu bar select “Freeze panes” and click on “freeze first column”.
- Now the first column has been freeze. To view how it’s worked minimize the excel sheet and scroll down you must be able to view the column in all pages.
- To remove the freeze follow the same above steps and in “freeze panes” select “Unfreeze panes”.