This article will explain how to in Microsoft Excel 2007 Worksheet. Sometimes you may
need to insert multiple record between the rows in excel sheet .Well , it’s a difficult work to enter single information at a time by inserting row one by one. what if you can just insert or add multiple rows at once . How to insert multiple rows at once in Microsoft Excel 2007? The following steps demonstrate how to
add at oncein Microsoft excel.
Here is how you can do it,
- Launch “Microsoft Excel 2007”.
- In “Microsoft Excel 2007” Navigate to Menu bar and click “new excel worksheet” and select “blank document”.
- Let’s add few information into the cells one by one.
- Select the number of rows from the cells where you want to add rows / columns.
- Navigate to “Home” tab select “Insert” and click on “”.
- Now you must be able to see the extra rows been added in your excel sheet.