This article will explain How to Change the Worksheet tab color in Excel 2007.
Changing the worksheet tab colour will help the user to make out difference between different worksheets, helps your information to be organized and presentation looks courteous.
How to Change the Worksheet tab color in Microsoft Excel?
The following steps demonstrate how to Change the Worksheet tab colour in Microsoft Excel.
Here is how you can do it,
- Launch “Microsoft Excel 2007”.
- In “Microsoft Excel 2007” Navigate to Menu bar and click “new excel worksheet” and select “blank document”.
- You can see various tabs named sheet1, sheet2, sheet3.
- To change the color of these tabs, Right click on the sheet2 tab, select “Tab Color” select any color of your choice.
- Now you can see the tab color been changed.