This article will explain how to Worksheet. There may be cases where you want to make the excel sheet more readable form with the headings on top as columns and other information as rows e.g. if you query a data into excel it might be in unformatted form you can simply change the rows into columns or vice versa.
How to turn columns into rows in Microsoft Excel 2007?
Take a look here,
- Launch “Microsoft Excel 2007”.
- In “Microsoft Excel 2007” Navigate to Menu bar and click “” and select “blank document”.
- Let’s add few information into the rows respectively.
- One of the easiest method to turn this to columns is using “” here is how you can use it.
- Copy whole row items by clicking right click and “copy”.
- Select the cell where you want it to be column wise, Right click and select “paste special” and select “transpose” and “ok”.
- You can now see the rows been converted into columns.
- There is another method using formula which gives more value to the program.
To use this method now let’s convert the above column into row, now in the formula field add the following formula and enter
=index ($E$1:$J$1, ROW (C1))
When you see the cell with the first row item in the excel just drag and scroll down, you can now see the column being turned to row again as following.