Embarcadero is hosting a webinar on the topic “Get to More Devices Faster with FireMonkey” on July 17 , 2013 at 6AM (San Francisco).
If you are a software developer planning to develop and deploy apps to different platforms quickly, here’s an interesting session to attend.
The webinar will share some information on how to use FireMonkey framework to develop and deliver mobile apps for iOS, Windows and Mac with a single codebase as well as get an in-depth understanding of the FireMonkey framework.
Know more about the Webinar – Get to More Devices Faster with FireMonkey and register here
You may also like -
- Embarcadero’s Exclusive Android and iOS Tech Preview Webinar
- Webinar – Build native Android, iOS and Windows apps with Visual Studio
- FireMonkey in Action Live
- Which tablet platform to pick for your App iOS, Android, Windows or HTML5?
- Popular cross-platform (android and iOS) to-do list app
- Webinar – Delphi XE2 in Action ONLINE!
- Mobile CodeRage Online Conference 2013
- RAD Studio XE6 First Look Webinar – RAD Studio XE6, Delphi XE6 and C++Builder XE6
- Download – Pokemon Go for for Windows 10 (Third Party app)
- E-Learning – Getting Started with Windows and Mac Application Development with FireMonkey
- Android and iOS Development Exclusive Tech Preview Event in India
- Webinar – Create mobile web apps and native apps for iOS, Android, and more with RAD Studio XE2
- TRIGGER – Cross Platform framework for Android and iOS
- Delphi everywhere – Mac, iOS , Android, Blackberry, Windows Phone …
- Webinar – .NET Development in RAD Studio with Embarcadero Prism