Embarcadero is hosting an exclusive webinar on Android and iOS Tech Preview on September 12, 2013 at 6 AM (San Francisco time) which lets the users to get an exclusive preview of the upcoming RAD Studio XE5 and Delphi XE5 Android and iOS mobile development technology.
If you are a Delphi developer, it is one of the sessions that gets you an insight of how to develop iOS and Android native apps from a single codebase using Delphi.
The Embarcadero’s Exclusive Android and iOS Tech Preview Webinar targets the Professional developers, Project team leaders, Software development managers, Technical development directors and more information about the event can be found here
You may also like -
- Webinar – Get to More Devices Faster with FireMonkey
- Webinar – Build native Android, iOS and Windows apps with Visual Studio
- Mobile CodeRage Online Conference 2013
- RAD Studio XE6 First Look Webinar – RAD Studio XE6, Delphi XE6 and C++Builder XE6
- Android and iOS Development Exclusive Tech Preview Event in India
- Webinar – Create mobile web apps and native apps for iOS, Android, and more with RAD Studio XE2
- Webinar – Delphi XE2 in Action ONLINE!
- Webinar – .NET Development in RAD Studio with Embarcadero Prism
- Delphi everywhere – Mac, iOS , Android, Blackberry, Windows Phone …
- Free eBook Download – Creating Mobile apps with Xamarin Forms
- Popular cross-platform (android and iOS) to-do list app
- New IDE for Mobile App Developers ( Windows Mobile , Android , Apple iOS )
- TRIGGER – Cross Platform framework for Android and iOS
- Which tablet platform to pick for your App iOS, Android, Windows or HTML5?
- iUI – HTML5 Framework for Android , iOS and Rim