Selenium Conf 2014 , the official Selenium Conference is scheduled to be hosted in Bangalore from Sep 4-6th 2014. This is the 4th edition of the Annual Selenium Conference the goal is to bring together the Selenium developers and ethusiasts and provide an opportunity to network , socialise and discuss more about selenium.
This is a paid event and the registrations have already begun .
Some of the sessions that are currently finalized includes
- Getting Started with Selenium by Dave Haeffner
- Fix a Bug, Become a Committer by Simon Stewart
- Opensource Mobile Testing by Julian Harty
- Get your Grid up and Running by Dima Kovalenko
- Selenium: State of the Union by Simon Stewart
- Embrace and Extend: How the Selenium Project Convinced the World’s Largest Closed-Source Company to Participate
- Design Patterns beyond the Page Object: An investigation into the design patterns used while building page objects.
- Designing selenium webdriver scripts in an effective manner to reduce script rework
- Migrating the herd – How Salesforce is migrating 35,000 Selenium RC tests
- Perils of Page-Object Pattern
- Scaling and managing Selenium Grid
- Case Study – QTP/UFT to Selenium Migration – 80% reduced execution time
- Clojure for functional testing of Mobile and Web apps
- Allure framework – crystal clear reports for your selenium tests [in any language]
- Running Selenium tests on a cloud of real mobile devices
- Testing “Injection” Attacks with Selenium
- How we trained our dragon built on enterprise practices to adopt and fail fast with OSS.
- There is more treasure in Selenium nodes than in all the pirate’s loot on Treasure Island.
- Page Objects Done Right
- and more…
Know more about Selenium Conf 2014 and registration details at http://seleniumconf.org/