Citrix, a leader in virtualization, networking and cloud infrastructure, announced the industry’s most comprehensive mobile workspace solution over a three city roadshow in India. The mobility suite unites its market-leading virtualization, mobility, networking and cloud services technologies to make it even easier for people to work anywhere. The roadshows, which are being attended by the IT decision makers of companies across verticals, are being held in the following cities
- Mumbai – ITC Maratha, 4th September
- Bangalore – Hyatt Bangalore, 10th September
- Delhi – Eros Hotel, 11th September
The new Citrix Workspace Suite provides a single, flexible solution that will support multiple corporate or BYO devices per user, instant access to app, data and services, and simplifies how organizations manage and secure their end user computing environment. It combines key Citrix technologies, including application and desktop virtualization, mobile application and device management, native mobile productivity apps, enterprise file sync and share, WAN optimization and an access gateway to enable comprehensive management and support of application, desktop and mobile infrastructures. As a result, businesses can improve employee productivity and fully secure enterprise content. Key features include:
- High-performance user experience. Citrix Workspace Suite delivers an optimal experience for any app or desktop. Using a universal client available on all tablets, smartphones, PCs, Macs or thin clients, IT can always deliver high performance content whether over low bandwidth high latency WAN, a highly variable 3G/4G mobile network or a reliable corporate LAN. And IT can deliver an optimized, native experience on any mobile device while securing the delivery of any type of app.
- Secure by design. Citrix Workspace Suite offers enterprise-grade security to ensure data and applications are always secure and compliant. This enables workers to access and sync all of their data from any device and securely share it with people both inside and outside the organization. At the same time, IT has the flexibility to manage that data on-premises, in the cloud or use a mix of both for the best economics. Organizations can minimize the loss of intellectual property and sensitive private information through the centralization of applications and desktops, which keeps all data in the datacenter. In addition, IT can add features, such as data encryption, password authentication, secure lock and wipe, inter-app policies and micro VPNs to mobile apps to further secure data on the device.
- Single, flexible solution. The diversity in today’s workforce has forced multiple desktop, mobile and app infrastructure deployments that each require their own management and support. Citrix Workspace Suite addresses this challenge with a single, flexible solution that can streamline application and desktop deployment and lifecycle management to reduce IT costs. By centrally managing and delivering on-demand standard images, IT can improve the success rate of application and desktop image updates and provide role-based management, configuration, security and support for corporate and employee-owned devices.
- Self-service access to all apps. Citrix Workspace Suite provides a unified app store that aggregates Windows, web, SaaS and mobile apps for delivery to any device. The app store allows IT to host all enterprise services in a single place where workers have self-service access to the content they need to be productive. In addition, Citrix Workspace Suite includes native mobile apps for secure email, calendar and browsing to maximize productivity and security for mobile workers.
- Personalized content to every user. Today’s workforce demands the flexibility to work from anywhere on any device. With Citrix Workspace Suite, workers can access all of their applications, data and even their personalized desktops from any corporate or BYO device, including tablets, smartphones, PCs, Macs or thin clients. At the same time, IT can customize and secure the right set of applications, desktop and data to deliver to workers while optimizing the content to meet the performance, personalization and mobility requirements of each individual.
“We have witnessed a strong business momentum in India led by consistent demand for mobility solutions. We are pleased to be a part of many success stories of workplace transformation facilitated by our virtualization and mobility solutions.” said Nabeel Youakim, Vice President, Asia Pacific Products & Microsoft Alliance, Citrix. “Our mobile workspace suite offers a comprehensive EMM solution, and will foster many more success stories of our customers, by identifying mobile use cases and creating streamlined workflows across any devices so users can securely get to the data needed faster.” He added