Want to learn more about porting your unity games to Windows Store and Windows Phone ? . Here’s an interesting session from Microsoft Virtual Academy on September 11 , 2014 between 9.00 am – 4.00 pm (PDT).
If you are an Unity game developer and want to bring your existing iOS , Android or PC games to Windows Store and Windows Phone , here’s a must attend session for you.
The session will be presented by Jaime Rodriguez and Mickey MacDonald and will cover some of the topics like
- Getting Started: Tools, Settings, and Project Structures
- Porting Your Game: Hardware & Software Differences
- Plugins: A Deep Dive into the Runtime
- Light-Up: Making a Great Windows Game
- Optimizing Your Game, Advanced Troubleshooting
- The Windows Store: Monetizing and Submitting Your Game
- Programs & Offers, Resources, Next Steps, Q&A
Know more about the Porting Unity Games to Windows Store and Windows Phone session and register at http://www.microsoftvirtualacademy.com/liveevents/porting-unity-games-to-windows-store-and-windows-phone