Contact Form 7 plugin is one of the popular word press plugin that allows us to customize and perform lot of operations using the WSYSIWYG interface.
Some of the features includes the selection of fields for each form along with the title with the support for CAPTCHA and Akismet and translation.
Sometimes , you might receive an error Failed to send your message. Please try later or contact administrator by other way. I received this error when the WP Super-Cache plugin was active and the possible reason could be the unique token that gets generated by the contact form plugin.
How to Fix the Error “Failed to send your message. Please try later or contact administrator by other way? in Contact Form 7 Plugin ?
Follow the below steps to fix this issue.
- Navigate to WP Super Cache Admin Panel.
- Visit the Advanced Tab.
- Search for the Add here strings which forces the page not to be cached.
- Add your Contacts Page (Eg : /contactus ) .
- Save the file.
You may also like -
- Placement of SEO SearchTerms Tagging 2 Search terms in WordPress
- GiveAway – 3 Free Premium WordPress Themes From ThemeFuse
- ASP.NET MVC – A potentially dangerous Request.Form value was detected from the client
- Fix for IntelliSense feature in SQL Server Management Studio 2008 R2 may stop working after you install Visual Studio 2010 SP1
- Dotnet Developers – Did u notice the Google talk Plugin installer ???
- VisualHG – Mercurial Plugin for Visual Studio
- CodeLobster PHP Edition – An IDE for PHP Developers
- WP7 – Update to Visual Studio Error
- F# Compiler Error – This is not a valid numeric literal. Sample formats include 4, 0x4, 0b0100, 4L, 4UL, 4u, 4s, 4us, 4y, 4uy, 4.0, 4.0f, 4I
- .First() throws Error in LINQ or Entity Framework Queries
- Automatically implemented properties must define both get and set accessors in C#
- Popular WordPress Database Backup Plugins
- How to Generate Random Text in Microsoft Word 2010?
- Different ways of generating Google Sitemap Online
- Native Screenshot feature in Windows Phone 8