When you navigate from one page top another in the android application using C# and Xamarin , you might receive the below error.
System.InvalidOperationException: PushAsync is not supported globally on Android, please use a NavigationPage.
For example , Navigation.PushAsync(new Page2()); will cause this issue in Xamarin Android project.
If this error is received , you could use the Navigation.PushModalAsync instead.
You may also like -
- Interview Question – Display a Number 2014 without using Numbers in C#
- C# Program to swap two numbers without using temporary variable
- How to rename a file in C# ?
- How to Convert a string to a stream in C# ?
- Difference between String and string in C#
- How to convert a string to enum in C#?
- How to Shut down your Windows 10 PC (Technical Preview) ?
- C# Program to Display the Reverse of a Number
- How to Sign out of Windows 10 PC from the Start menu ?
- How to Search for Files in Windows 10 ?
- F# Compiler Error – This is not a valid numeric literal. Sample formats include 4, 0x4, 0b0100, 4L, 4UL, 4u, 4s, 4us, 4y, 4uy, 4.0, 4.0f, 4I
- How to Change the Wallpaper in Android Device ?
- Example of Spin Control in Microsoft Excel 2013
- How to Pin an item permanently in PowerPoint 2013 ?
- How to Find the Path to the C# Compiler in Visual Studio Command Prompt ?