LG Electronics today launched the metallic avatar of its flagship smartphone G4 that was successfully launched earlier this year. The fine hammer-crafted metal body lends the phone a smart and chic look that complements its Slim Arc design. With the G4, LG brought together the world’s best camera, world’s first Quantum display, 4G LTE and a dual SIM variant, all in one smartphone.
Initially launched in the leather back and ceramic white variants, the company decided to launch the Smartphone in the metallic variant after the positive response the G4 received from consumers.
The Slim Arc design with its subtle curvature makes the G4 unique in that, besides being a design accent it also makes it 20 percent more resilient than a flat smartphone in face-down drops and gives the smartphone a more comfortable and secure feel in the hand.
The LG G4 has already received praise from media and technology experts across the globe for delivering a great visual experience, comfortable elegance and a human-centric user experience. The G4’s camera features a rare-in-smartphones F1.8 aperture lens which allows 80 percent more light to hit the image sensor than in the LG G3. This, coupled with a first of its kind manual mode, Color Spectrum Sensor and OIS 2.0, makes it one of the best camera smartphones available in the market today. For selfies good enough to frame, LG included an industry-leading 8MP front-facing camera for sharp, detailed portraits and group shots. The innovative camera module is paired with the new IPS Quantum Display that is better in every way than the innovative Quad HD display introduced to the world in the LG G3. The LG G4 embodies human sensibility that is clearly visible in its Slim Arc exterior design and graphical user interface.
Deepak Jasrotia, Business Head, LG Mobiles India, said, “We have always believed in offering only those products to our consumers that complement their style in making a statement. The G4’s leather back was a step in that direction and we’ve taken it to the next step with this metallic variant of G4. The G4 is our most ambitious product of 2015 and we hope the consumers will continue to show their love for this smartphone, now in an all-new metallic avatar.”
LG G4 Metallic variant will be available in India at Rs. 40,000/-
· Chipset: Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 808 Processor with X10 LTE
· Display: 5.5-inch Quad HD IPS Quantum Display (2560 x 1440, 538ppi)
· Memory: 32GB eMMC ROM, 3GB LPDDR3 RAM / microSD slot
· Camera: Rear 16MP with F1.8 Aperture / OIS 2.0 / Front 8MP with F2.0 Aperture
· Battery: 3,000mAh (removable)
· Operating System: Android 5.1 Lollipop
· Size: 148.9 x 76.1 x 6.3 – 9.8 mm
· Weight: 155g
· Network: 4G / LTE / HSPA+ 21 Mbps (3G)
· Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a, b, g, n, ac / Bluetooth 4.1LE / NFC / USB 2.0
· Colors: (Metallic variant) Titanium Black & Gold
· Other: Manual Mode / Gesture Interval Shot / Quick Shot