The official Fitbit app for Windows 10 and Windows Mobile 10 (Universal Windows Platform App) has noe received an update that brings some interesting design updates with new features. One such feature is the one which lets the users to customize the tiles that appear on their dashboard.
Below are some of the features of the current version of the app
* You can now customize which tiles show on your dashboard and arrange them to your preference (desktop only for the moment).
* There is a new button on the dashboard to enter Edit mode.
* New celebration when you hit all of you main activity goals. Improved design to support wide range of Windows 10 devices
* Numerous screens have been rescaled to work better across the variety of Windows 10 devices. All devices from desktops to smaller phones should have a better expereince.
* Information density has been increased in many areas.
* Modified Dashboard tile alignment and resizing logic. FitStar Exercises
* FitStar exercises will now show in your exercise history. Exercise Goals
* Refinements to the design of exercise goals. New App Brand
* New splash screen, loading animations, updated Splash screen, loading animations, brand logos, live tiles, taskbar & app icon.
You can download the Fitbit App for Windows 10 from Windows Store