Want to learn more about building native Android , iOS and Windows apps using Visual Studio ?. Here’s an webinar on May 4 , 2016 at 3 PM (IST) for it.
The webinar will be presented by Vivek Goyal , Technology Solutions Professional.
With the addition of Xamarin to the Visual Studio family, you can now get valuable new features that extend the out-of-the box mobile development experience included in your Visual Studio IDE at no incremental cost. Create Android, iOS, and Windows applications with native performance look and feel with enterprise-grade tooling. And when you are ready, distribute your apps to a store, or deploy them in house.
Know more about Webinar – Build native Android, iOS and Windows apps with Visual Studio and register at https://info.microsoft.com/IN-Azure-WBNR-FY16-05May-04-Multi-factor-authentication-using-Azure-AD_Registration.html
You may also like -
- Popular cross-platform (android and iOS) to-do list app
- Webinar – Get to More Devices Faster with FireMonkey
- Embarcadero’s Exclusive Android and iOS Tech Preview Webinar
- Download – Pokemon Go for for Windows 10 (Third Party app)
- Which tablet platform to pick for your App iOS, Android, Windows or HTML5?
- Webinar – Create mobile web apps and native apps for iOS, Android, and more with RAD Studio XE2
- Windows Apps JumpStart LIVE Series – Kick Starter Webinar for the non C#/XAML developer
- Android and iOS Development Exclusive Tech Preview Event in India
- TRIGGER – Cross Platform framework for Android and iOS
- Chennai- Say Goodbye to month-end cash crunch!
- How to develop iPad and iPhone Apps in Windows?
- Common Errors on running Apps in Windows Phone 7 Device using Visual Studio
- Free eBook Download – Creating Mobile apps with Xamarin Forms
- New IDE for Mobile App Developers ( Windows Mobile , Android , Apple iOS )
- Delphi everywhere – Mac, iOS , Android, Blackberry, Windows Phone …