On 17 June 2016, IBM will host IBM DeveloperConnect, a first-of-its-kind meet up that will bring together the developer community. Designed to give developers a year’s worth of learning in one day, the event provides opportunities for hands on experimentation with next-gen technology on IBM Cloud, including Bluemix, Watson, IoT and Blockchain.
At the event, developers will hear from a number of respected technology leaders and developer advocates, including:
· Prashant Bhuyan, cofounder of startup Alpha Modus
· Tanmay Bakshi, a 12-year-old software developer and entrepreneur
· Simon Wheatcroft, Run keeper
Additionally, IBM executives will lead technology sessions and share key announcements on new products, offerings and initiatives. IBM speakers include:
· Sandy Carter, General Manager, Developer Ecosystem and Startups
· Bob Lord, Chief Digital Officer
· Michael Gilfix, Vice President, Mobile and Transformation
· Michael Rhodin, Senior Vice President, Watson Business Development
IBM will also host lightning demos and an immersive experience zone, where developers can test out the newest technologies and offerings on IBM technology.
For details, visit https://ibmdeveloperconnect.com.
Developers should register at https://ibmdeveloperconnect.com/register/.