Lear Agile , Mmanchester is hosting an event on the topic “Jurgen Appelo: Managing for Happiness” on August 17 , 2016 from 6.30 PM to 9.00 PM at Valtech , Basil Chambers. 65 High Street. M4 1FS, Manchester.
• Registration, food, networking
• Lightning talks 3 x 5 mins each (We’re looking for presenters!)
• Main event – Jurgen Appelo: Managing for Happiness
• Lean Agile Surgery – come prepared with your questions
• Retrospective – improvements for next time
• Tear down – please help us to clear up at the end
Managing for Happiness
The research is clear: happy workers are more productive workers. Managing for Happiness is about concrete management advice for all workers. Practical things that people can do next Monday morning in order to make the organization a happier place to work, with people who run experiments and drive innovation. In this session, you will see how to manage the system, not the people. This is not only relevant for managers, but for everyone who is concerned about the organization.
Know more about the event and register at the event’s page