Adobe Acrobat is one of the popular PDF application. It is so popular that you find them (at least the Acrobat Reader) install in almost majority of the systems.
I personally have the acrobat reader on my Windows 7 Desktop, Windows 8 Laptop and Windows Phone.
Recently, I got the opportunity to try Adobe Acrobat XI Pro and in this blog post, I explain few of the features that i found interesting in the newer version of Adobe Acrobat XI Pro.
Adobe Acrobat XI Versions
Acrobat XI comes in 2 flavours or versions
- Acrobat XI Pro
- Acrobat XI Standard
The Acrobat XI Pro version is available for Mac and Windows.
Some of the features or enhancements in Adobe Acrobat XI Pro includes
- Enhanced PDF reading experiences via the Optimization for Web and Mobile guided Actions.
- Let’s you to convert PDF files to Microsoft PowerPoint files and also update text , tables , objects etc.
- Improved PDF file edit options.
- Allows the users to create new PDF files or web forms within minutes using FormsCentral desktop application.
- Let’s you get the PDF documents signed by others using the Adobe EchoSign service.
- The Create and Send interactive PDF files from Microsoft Office / browsers is improved.
- And more…
Try Adobe Acrobat XI Pro by downloading the trial version from Adobe Acrobat XI product website