F# is a functional programming language for the .NET Framework. This provides support for functional programming in addition to traditional object-oriented and procedural programming.
Good news is that F# is now integrated in to Microsoft’s Visual Studio.
Here are few Links and Learning Resources to quickly get started with developing Application in F#.
- F# at Microsoft Research
- F# Downloads at Microsoft Research
- F# Language Reference
- Microsoft F# Developer Center
Here are some Adventures in F# series .
- Part 1 – Basic functional programming
- Part-2 – Currying, Tuples and Returning Values from Functions
- Part 3 – Scope, Recursion and Anonymous Functions
- Part 4 – History of F#, Operators and Lists
I will update more links and resources as and when i find one .