SiliconIndia in association with BDotnet is organizing a Cloud Developer Conference in Bangalore on April 06, 2013 (Saturday).
The Cloud Developer Conference 2013 has the following tracks
- TRACK A: CLOUD APPS
- TRACK B: CLOUD INFRASTRUCTURE
The event covers more than fifteen technologies sessions that includes
- Open and flexible PaaS with Windows Azure
- OpenShift – The Best Java Platform as a Service
- Cloud Enable Mobile Apps with Windows Azure Mobile Services
- Building Cloud Native Applications
- Building SaaS Enabled Applications
- What Can PaaS Do For You?
- Design Considerations for Developing Cloud Apps
- Developing Scalable Apps for Deploying on IaaS Cloud
- Cloud Service and Technology Management
- IaaS – Transforming Dev & Test Environments
- Enterprise IT Governance Challenges in Hybrid Cloud
- Securing Cloud Deployments
- and more…
The cloud conference provides the developers an opportunity to learn more about the cloud technologies from the industry experts.
Know more about SiliconIndia and BDotnet’s Cloud Developer Conference in Bangalore here