In one of my previous article AutoComplete is an ASP.NET using Ajax autocomplete extender i explained how to create AutoComplete TextBox in ASP .NET using AJAX , in this example i am achieving the same in Windows forms application . For this i’ve created a Autocomplete string collection containing names which will be shown in textbox as suggestions.
- How to Switch to ART in Moto G (Android) device ?
- Apress Access – New Annual Subscription Service for the Apress Content
- How to Get FM radio in Android Device (Moto G) ?
- iPhone 6 spoof video from Kenny Sebastian
- Popular Responsive and Mobile Shop Magento Themes
- Free Bootstrap Website Templates
- Porting Unity Games to Windows Store and Windows Phone
- How to use automatic SIM selection in Android Device (Moto G) ?
- How to get rid of the SIM card selection in Android (Moto G) device when making a call?
- Yahoo Mail App for iOS and Android
Must Read Articles
- How to change the PowerPoint Slide Orientation in Microsoft PowerPoint 2013?
- 7 Libraries for Reading and Writing from/to Excel File in C#
- 5 Popular and free SQLite Management tools
- Download Crystal Reports for Visual Studio 2012 (VS 2012)
- How to renew your Developer License in Windows 8 using Visual Studio?
- Install Windows Phone 7 Apps on Phone from unsupported Marketplace countries
- Run Visual Studio 2010 in safe mode
- Installing Windows Phone Power Tools
- 31 Days of RAD Studio XE2 Tutorial Series
- How to Create a Simple Drop Down list in Microsoft Excel 2013?