When a setup file is created in Visual Sudio 2010 and when we run the installation , it might result in the following error mesage: “The folder path ‘.’ contains an invalid character” . Similar to the screenshot shown below.
- India launch of Xbox One sparks celebration for a new generation in games and entertainment
- How to Change the Wallpaper in Android Device ?
- How to Switch to ART in Moto G (Android) device ?
- Apress Access – New Annual Subscription Service for the Apress Content
- How to Get FM radio in Android Device (Moto G) ?
- iPhone 6 spoof video from Kenny Sebastian
- Popular Responsive and Mobile Shop Magento Themes
- Free Bootstrap Website Templates
- Porting Unity Games to Windows Store and Windows Phone
- How to use automatic SIM selection in Android Device (Moto G) ?
Must Read Articles
- How to change the PowerPoint Slide Orientation in Microsoft PowerPoint 2013?
- 7 Libraries for Reading and Writing from/to Excel File in C#
- 5 Popular and free SQLite Management tools
- How to Create a Simple Drop Down list in Microsoft Excel 2013?
- Download Crystal Reports for Visual Studio 2012 (VS 2012)
- Tools for the Developers to Simulate Slow Internet Connection
- How to Change Presentation Resolution in Microsoft PowerPoint 2013?
- Using Array.ConvertAll to Convert an array of one type to another in C#
- How to order by multiple columns using Lambas and LINQ in C# ?
- How to Delete all data from the table (Truncate) in Entity Framework ?