The Navigate To is a simple but very useful feature in Visual Studio for finding symbols in the source code in Visual Studio 2010 . This feature exists in the earlier version of the Visual Studio too . read more
- Apress Access – New Annual Subscription Service for the Apress Content
- How to Get FM radio in Android Device (Moto G) ?
- iPhone 6 spoof video from Kenny Sebastian
- Popular Responsive and Mobile Shop Magento Themes
- Free Bootstrap Website Templates
- Porting Unity Games to Windows Store and Windows Phone
- How to use automatic SIM selection in Android Device (Moto G) ?
- How to get rid of the SIM card selection in Android (Moto G) device when making a call?
- Yahoo Mail App for iOS and Android
- CeBIT announces a powerful first line-up of speakers
Must Read Articles
- How to change the PowerPoint Slide Orientation in Microsoft PowerPoint 2013?
- 5 Popular and free SQLite Management tools
- How to Create a Simple Drop Down list in Microsoft Excel 2013?
- 7 Libraries for Reading and Writing from/to Excel File in C#
- Download Crystal Reports for Visual Studio 2012 (VS 2012)
- Must Read Technical Books for Programmers
- How to mark a method as Obsolete or Deprecated in C# ?
- Free Windows 8 Style UI templates for developing Websites
- Apress Access - New Annual Subscription Service for the Apress Content
- Install Windows Phone 7 Apps on Phone from unsupported Marketplace countries