Few days back , Microsoft had released Microsoft Robotics Developer Studio 4 which is now available for download from the Microsoft Robotics website. Apart from fixing number of issues in the Robotics Developer Studio 4 , the team also have updated Robotics Developer Studio 4 to work with the release version of Kinect for Windows SDK. read more
- How to take screenshot in Moto G Android Phone ?
- How to change default apps in Android Device (Moto G)?
- Functional Conf 2014 – Asia’s Premier Functional Programming Conference
- Interview with Mr. Bhaskar Dhandapani , Country Sales Manager, Freescale on Internet On Things(IOT) and Freescale Technology Forum
- Bill Gates accepts Mark Zuckerberg’s ALS Ice Bucket Challenge
- Motivating a Development Team
- Office 365 API Tools Summer Update Preview Released
- Selenium Conf 2014 – Official Selenium Conference in Bangalore
- Top Softwares to Manage Household Finances
- Variable Name with apostrophe in F#
Must Read Articles
- How to change the PowerPoint Slide Orientation in Microsoft PowerPoint 2013?
- How to Create a Simple Drop Down list in Microsoft Excel 2013?
- 7 Libraries for Reading and Writing from/to Excel File in C#
- 5 Popular and free SQLite Management tools
- Download Crystal Reports for Visual Studio 2012 (VS 2012)
- How to order by multiple columns using Lambas and LINQ in C# ?
- Tools for the Developers to Simulate Slow Internet Connection
- "The type 'System.IO.Packaging.Package' is defined in an assembly that is not referenced." Error
- Free Windows 8 Style UI templates for developing Websites
- How to Change the Hyperlink Color in Microsoft Word 2013?