Windows 7 has been made public and many users are moving towards adopting the same. From the application standpoint, Windows 7 is very similar to Windows Vista. This means that, we will need to work towards solving the compatibility issues which would arise. In this series of posts we will look at some common challenges around application compatibility when coming from a legacy operating system, why changes were made, compatibility technologies inside the OS and methods for getting incompatible applications to run on Windows 7.
- Huawei launches its latest Flagship P9 in India, reinvents the experience of smartphone photography
- Technology trends that are transforming our lifestyles with the LG Signature Series Collection
- [Video Series] Syncfusion’s Be Data Driven video series
- Wildcard Search in SQL Query
- Change the look and feel of Microsoft Excel 2016
- Jurgen Appelo: Managing for Happiness at Manchester on August 17 , 2016
- Other ways of specifying the alias name for a column in SQL Server
- Column Alias and Square brackets in SQL Query.
- HackerNest Manchester Belated July Tech Social on August 22 , 2016
- August – Lightning talks with guest speaker from the Raspberry Pi Foundation at Manchester on August 17 , 2016
Must Read Articles
- How to change the PowerPoint Slide Orientation in Microsoft PowerPoint 2013?
- 5 Popular and free SQLite Management tools
- Web Summit 2016 - Student Scholarship Program
- PushAsync is not supported globally on Android, please use a Navigation Page.
- How to Change Presentation Resolution in Microsoft PowerPoint 2013?