Windows 7 has been made public and many users are moving towards adopting the same. From the application standpoint, Windows 7 is very similar to Windows Vista. This means that, we will need to work towards solving the compatibility issues which would arise. In this series of posts we will look at some common challenges around application compatibility when coming from a legacy operating system, why changes were made, compatibility technologies inside the OS and methods for getting incompatible applications to run on Windows 7.
- Brighten Up Your Selfie-OPPO Launches Entry-level A37 in India
- Free ebook download – Microsoft Platform and Tools for Mobile App Development
- License expired after installation of Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 community
- Nuget Package install error "The path is not of a legal form" in Visual Studio 2015
- Sanofi Pasteur Dengue Vaccine Approved in Costa Rica
- pCloudy the first and only Cloud Based Mobile App Test Automation platform in India all set to capture a market of US$60 Million
- Why Travelling Light is the Key for Cloud Journeys
- Ziox Mobiles announces Pan-India launch of wide range of smartphones & feature phones
- How to add the missing Microsoft RDLC Report Designer in Visual Studio 2015 ?
- Upgrade all NuGet packages at a time in Visual Studio 2015
Must Read Articles
- 5 Popular and free SQLite Management tools
- How to change the PowerPoint Slide Orientation in Microsoft PowerPoint 2013?
- Suriya's 24 Athreya Run android game download
- Barracuda Strengthens Executive Team with New Security and Channels Leadership
- How to Create a Simple Drop Down list in Microsoft Excel 2013?