HealthTech Women , UK is hosting an event called “Virtual Reality Breakfast” on 9th June 2016 at Digital Catapult , 101 Euston Road, London, NW1 2RA, London at 8.00 am.
HealthTech Women is a global , non-profit networking community that was founded in the year 2013 in San Francisco and helps in bringing together and empowering women in healthcare and technology.
Join HealthTech Women for our Virtual Reality Breakfast as part of the Digital Catapult’s Digital Health Festival.The event will showcase some of the latest and greatest in VR in health, with short presentations and demo-stands where you can try the VR experiences out for yourself.
The agenda for the day is as follows
08:00 – Breakfast, networking & time to explore demo stands
08:25 – Sessions start
Introduction & Welcome from Maxine Mackintosh (Managing Director, HealthTech Women UK) & Alex Vail (Head of Events, Digital Catapult)
Introduction to the World of Virtual Reality –
Samantha Kingston – Client Director, Virtual Umbrella
• Mollie Courtenay – Lead Service Designer, MindWave Ventures
• Jenny Ellis – Client Director for Healthcare, Samsung
• Anthony Karydis – Founder & CEO, Mativision
Quickfire VR Health Projects
• Emilie Brotherhood – Research Assistant, Dementia Research Centre at UCL
• Luciana Carvalho Se – Chief Evangelist, Macunx VR
• Elodie Draperi – Co-founder & Partnerships Director, GiveVision
09:45 – Breakfast, networking & time to explore demo stands
10:30 – Event Close
Know more about the event and register at https://www.kweekweek.com/htw/virtual-reality-breakfast